NTC-650 Tire Changer and NTB-1200 Wheel Balancer Combo
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States!
The NTC-650 Tire changer and NTB-1200 Wheel balancer is a great pair for shops that service large trucks.
Clamping Distance 14" - 26"
Max Wheel Width 30.5"
Max Tire Diameter 63"
Wheel Size Range 10" - 28"
Max Tire Diameter 51"
Rim Width 1.5" - 20"
|Clamping Distance ||14-26" ||Max Wheel Width ||30.5"|
|Max Tire Diameter ||63" ||Bead Blast ||No|
|Max PSI ||120 PSI ||Voltage ||220 Volt|
|Assembled Size || ||Shipping Size ||80x63x36"|
|Shipping Weight ||1420 lbs || |
|Wheel Size ||10-28" ||Max Tire Diameter ||51"|
|Rim Width ||1.5-20" ||Max Weight ||350 lbs.|
|Shaft Size ||40 mm ||Automatic Data Entry ||No|
|Display ||Standard or Metric ||Accuracy ||+/-1 Gram +/-10 Gram|
|Cycle Time ||8 Sec ||Horse Power ||1/3 Horse|
|Voltage ||110 Volt ||Assembled Size |
|Shipping Size ||47x39x50" ||Shipping Weight ||720 lbs.|
Your Tire Equipment ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- Tire Equipment ships with lift gate service. Truck driver will lower tire equipment to the ground at back of truck. Auto Lifts do not include lift gate service.
- Truck driver does not move tire equipment inside your shop or garage. Truck driver does not assmble tire equipment. Truck driver only drives the truck.
- If you prefer, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your tire equipment ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Tire Equipment comes with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the following on tire changers: all plastic protective pads and tooling on clamps, heads, bead breakers, assist arms, the single tire inflation hose, lube brush and bucket. We do not cover the following on wheel balancers: quick release wing nut, wheel hood cover, top tray cover, wheel weight hammer.