Triumph NTB-800 Wheel Balancer
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States!
All computer wheel balancers require the user to input rim diameter, rim width, and the distance of the mounted wheel from the wheel balancer. The NTB-580 requires the user to input all three of these measurements. The NTB-800 requires the user to only enter the wheel width. The other two measurements are automatically entered by simply touching the distance ruler to the mounted wheel. This decreases labor time and user error. Time saved is estimated at 25%. The NTB-800 also includes a foot pedal wheel brake to hold the tire in place while you install the weights.
Wheel Size Range 10" - 28"
Max Tire Diameter 44"
Rim Width 1.5" - 20"
||Max Tire Diameter
||Automatic Data Entry
||Standard or Metric
Your Tire Equipment ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- Tire Equipment ships with lift gate service. Truck driver will lower tire equipment to the ground at back of truck. Auto Lifts do not include lift gate service.
- Truck driver does not move tire equipment inside your shop or garage. Truck driver does not assmble tire equipment. Truck driver only drives the truck.
- If you prefer, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your tire equipment ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Tire Equipment comes with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the following on tire changers: all plastic protective pads and tooling on clamps, heads, bead breakers, assist arms, the single tire inflation hose, lube brush and bucket. We do not cover the following on wheel balancers: quick release wing nut, wheel hood cover, top tray cover, wheel weight hammer.