NT-9 9,000 lb Two Post Auto Lift
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States!
We provide you with the best value available for a two post floor plate automotive lift. We want you to have the absolute best lift for the best price and are confident that we can provide that lift. The NT.9 comes with more features at a better price than any other lift on the market. Success in your new business or in your own home shop is important to us. We make it affordable to start your business or to have your own dream garage at home.
Three stage front arms provide excellent reach on a wide variety of vehicles.
Floor Plate to cover cables and hose and fit under low ceiling.
Includes Power Unit/Motor and floor mounting hardware.
- Lifting Capacity 9000 lbs.
- Overall Height 111"
- Overall Width 132"
- Width Between Posts 106"
- Drive Thru Width 95"
- Lifting Height 72"
- Lowered Height 4.5"
- Base Plate Size 19"x17"
- Truck Adaptes Yes
- Lock Release Dual Point
- Electric Safety Shutoff No
- Concrete PSI 3,000
- Motor 3 Horse Power
- Voltage 220 Volts
- Lifting Time 40 seconds
- Shipping Weight - 1,303 lbs.
Your Auto Lift ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- You are responsilbe for unloading the lift from the truck. The truck driver does not unload it for you.
- Lift Gate delivery service is not available for auto lifts.
- You cannot unload an auto lift from the truck by hand. You must have machinery that can lift the full weight on your auto lift for unloading from the truck. Fork Lift, Bobcat, Tractor, Tow Truck, Back Hoe are all good options.
- If you cannot unload from a truck, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your lift ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Lifts come with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the rubber lifting pads, and the cylinders come with a 30 day full warranty and after 30 days we provide a seal kit.