C7000 7,000 lb. Portable Two Post Auto Lift
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States!
The all new revolutionary Chrome C-7000 is simply the most versatile two post lift in existence. Because it is not limited by cables it can be mounted at any width up to 120"
This lift can be taken down and stored in less than 10 minutes by a single operator. With the flush mounting system you can maintain %100 of your usable floor space.
MSRP $3100 Delivered
Lift does not include wheels mounted to back of posts.
Big Thanks to John Kaufmann for the below video:
- 7,000 Lb. Capacity
- Lifting Height 72"
- Base Plate Size 18" x 15"
- Lowered Arm Clearance 4.5"
- Automatic Locking Ladder System Welded
- Pad Extensions/Truck Adapters 3" and 6"
- Voltage 110v
- Overall Height 7'11"
- Width Between Posts 48"-120" (center to center)
Your Auto Lift ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- You are responsilbe for unloading the lift from the truck. The truck driver does not unload it for you.
- Lift Gate delivery service is not available for auto lifts.
- You cannot unload an auto lift from the truck by hand. You must have machinery that can lift the full weight on your auto lift for unloading from the truck. Fork Lift, Bobcat, Tractor, Tow Truck, Back Hoe are all good options.
- If you cannot unload from a truck, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your lift ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Lifts come with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the rubber lifting pads, and the cylinders come with a 30 day full warranty and after 30 days we provide a seal kit.