Triumph NTC-950 Tire Changer and Triumph NTB-800 Wheel Balancer Combo
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States!
The best deal on the market. Our best selling tire changer matched with our best selling wheel balancer creates the perfect combination to start up your wheel service shop. Buying the combo saves you hundreds of dollars off the normal price and makes you a full service tire shop. The NTC-950 tire changer handles up to 26" rims and is equipped with our Jet Blast Inflation System and a powerful bead breaker system. The NTC-950 tire changer includes a metal and plastic demount head, plastic wheel clamp covers, tire iron, and lube bucket/brush. The NTB-800 Wheel Balancer includes plastic safety hood, quick release wing nut, cone adapters, wheel weight hammer, and rim caliper. The NTB-800 has two unique features. First, it has a wheel break so you can hold the wheel in place while putting on the weights. Second, it has automatic data entry. This means that instead of needing to enter three parameters like you normal would do, you only have to enter one parameter and the machine enters the other two automatically.
Inside Clamping Distance 15" - 28"
Outside Clamping Distance 13" - 26"
Max Wheel Width 15"
Max Tire Diameter 43"
Wheel Size Range 10" - 28"
Max Tire Diameter 44"
Rim Width 1.5" - 20"
Your Tire Equipment ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- Tire Equipment ships with lift gate service. Truck driver will lower tire equipment to the ground at back of truck. Auto Lifts do not include lift gate service.
- Truck driver does not move tire equipment inside your shop or garage. Truck driver does not assmble tire equipment. Truck driver only drives the truck.
- If you prefer, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your tire equipment ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Tire Equipment comes with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the following on tire changers: all plastic protective pads and tooling on clamps, heads, bead breakers, assist arms, the single tire inflation hose, lube brush and bucket. We do not cover the following on wheel balancers: quick release wing nut, wheel hood cover, top tray cover, wheel weight hammer.