Completely renewed, the ER100 EVO top-of-the-range wheel balancer, in a matter of seconds and without any manual intervention on behalf of the operator the machine automatically detects all wheel dimensions, unbalance, internal and external wheel and rim eccentricity, tread-depth and conicity.
- Ergonomic design
- The new CEMB wheel balancer ER100 EVO presents a completely renewed aestethic, maintening all the advantages of ErgoFast. The ErgoFast range of balancing machines has been developed to offer the operator the best possible working conditions. Every tool in a handy position, total access to internal part of rim, all accessories within reach and touch screen are only but a few of the advantages developed for our end users.
- 3D Laser Scan
- – Touchless wheel distance and diameter measuring system which, combined with the external radial laser for width measurement, detects with 3D precision the dimensions of any profile, even the most complex; no intervention of the operator.
– Advanced technology that speeds up the dimensions reading process without penalizing reliability and precision.
– Brighter laser pointer that grants an extreme accuracy during correction thanks to a clear indication of the application point for stick-on weights.
– Greatest robustness for a long lasting usage. No moving parts are exposed, risks of damages are reduced
– Easy maintenance
- Side Laser
- Two laser beams indicate the exact 12 o’clock position to place clip-on weights. With these accurate reference points, any possibility of erratically placing counterweights is eliminated.
- Wheel structure analysis
- Very often wheel vibrations are not caused by unbalances, but by a structural (geometrical) difformity of the wheel itself. ER100 EVO in a few seconds of a single spin displays unbalance and eccentricity of tire and rim.
The operator will be allerted on the screen when the total eccentricity value exceeds the maximum tolerance admissible.
Should the run-out value be out of tolerance, simply pressing a push-button the operator can visualize the best tire/rim mutual positioning to drive the total eccentricity value within tolerance.
If the operator requires, during the same measuring cycle, ER100 EVO can display also the values of conicity and tread-depth, detected through laser scan. The machine can also measure the eccentricity of the rim alone. A double scan on the two separate bead seating positions acknowledge the exact structure of the rim.
- One plane balancing
- OPB (One Plane Balancing), eliminates both static and dynamic unbalance with a single counterweight, indicating the exact position to apply the weight inside the rim. The balancer automatically detects if it is possible to correct both unbalances with only one weight, and activates OPB program (One Plane Balancing). A real revolution in wheel balancing. OPB saves you time and money while maximizing your productivity.
- AutoAdaptive Mode
- The innovative tolerance calculation system AutoAdaptive Mode is based on the evaluation of the residual imbalance limit value corresponding to an acceptable perceived vibration. For each wheel that is balanced, the software AutoAdaptive Mode detects weight and dimensions and calculates the tolerance value that will cancel any vibration perceived on the steering wheel. AutoAdaptive Mode grants the highest comfort when driving, and together with OPB Program, saves balancing time.
Your Tire Equipment ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- Tire Equipment ships with lift gate service. Truck driver will lower tire equipment to the ground at back of truck. Auto Lifts do not include lift gate service.
- Truck driver does not move tire equipment inside your shop or garage. Truck driver does not assmble tire equipment. Truck driver only drives the truck.
- If you prefer, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your tire equipment ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Tire Equipment comes with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the following on tire changers: all plastic protective pads and tooling on clamps, heads, bead breakers, assist arms, the single tire inflation hose, lube brush and bucket. We do not cover the following on wheel balancers: quick release wing nut, wheel hood cover, top tray cover, wheel weight hammer.