NSP-6.0 6,000 lb Single Post Automotive Lift
The NSP-6.0 Single Post Auto Lift is designed to save space while safely storing one car over another. Includes Removable Aluminum Drive on Ramps and Floor Mounting hardware. Free Shipping to the Lower 48 United States.
Customer must have a forklift to unload from delivery truck. Customer must have a forklift to install, or at minimum an engine hoist. This lift cannot be installed just by 2 people lifting and moving the components, some time of mechanical assistance is required in order to move and place the heaviest pieces.
|Overall Height||8' 8"|
|Overall Length Without Ramps||12' 10"|
|Overall Length With Ramps||16' 2"|
|Overall Width/From back of column to Outside of far runway||8' 10"|
|Lifting Height under runway||73"|
|Wheel Base/Track Length||12' 8"
|Single Point Lock Release||Yes|
Your Auto Lift ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- You are responsilbe for unloading the lift from the truck. The truck driver does not unload it for you.
- Lift Gate delivery service is not available for auto lifts.
- You cannot unload an auto lift from the truck by hand. You must have machinery that can lift the full weight on your auto lift for unloading from the truck. Fork Lift, Bobcat, Tractor, Tow Truck, Back Hoe are all good options.
- If you cannot unload from a truck, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your lift ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Lifts come with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the rubber lifting pads, and the cylinders come with a 30 day full warranty and after 30 days we provide a seal kit.